Monday, August 24, 2009

HAHAHA

there is supposedly no 3 hr lecture tomorrow but unfortunately... they made it 2 hours from 5-7.

SIAN we were supposed to go for a JAPanese buffet!!!!!! I was sooooo excited about the SASHIMI!! Why does such a tragedy have to happen!!!

Im depressed... really. I need to take tricyclic Anti-depressants.

My poor stomach. it was soo excited to receive SALMON SASHIMIS okay!

Ive been eating like a glutton these days. I HAVE to simply munch on something in EVERY BREAK that i have.

I eat 5 meals a day!

at least 2 times of lunch and some small titbits in e evening before dinner.

I cannot resist the urge to eat all e time. i think its e cause of the cheap prices. Either that or i simply miss school food too much.

WOW and i juz realised that ill be havin MUAY THAI sessions 4 times this week.

Attended one today in which id to settle admin stuff.... the freshies are sooo cool seriously!!!

Cant wait for tomorrow lol

WOW i love my life!

No comments: