Tuesday, August 11, 2009

School starts today. A fresh new beginning... a fresh new Year.

I am finally a senior! how cool is that?

I dont feel prepared at all... honestly.. i havent read up on anything nuffin!

For the next 6 months, i shall expect lack of adequate sleep, and nutrtion. I shall expect my brain to burst... i shall expect plentiful headaches. I shall expect feeling faint and havin giddy spells from over exertion... i shall expect my hands to ache from carrying heavy books.. I shall lose myself... somethin i dread e most... et cetera et cetera.

Basically, going to Uni is like going to torture camp. Not really... for there will be friends around and we will egg each other on.

Tough as it may be, i shall embrace this new year, muster whatever energy i have and work towards my goal once again.

Dear Lord,
please be with me... and help me to remember this prayer.
Amen.

No comments: