Sunday, August 09, 2009

Yesterday was a crazy day!

Rag in e morning... medicine dance was good.. way to go pris and kerin! Had fun with the nurses at the side stand.

den there was cmad meeting where i choreographed a muaay thai combo. its a hilarious skit. Please buy tickets for e production!!! its gonna be held at UCC on the 20th of August.

den i went back to science to help celestine do her make up and met up with the rest again where we left for vivo to shop.

Sheares hall was crying like mad over their defeat. such a sad scene. I witnessed bear bear crying. WOAH

Fox is the best. Please go there and eat ur heart out.

there was a 50% off! and omg... there were a thousand of my sizes... somethin thts rare durin mad sales.

I bought this extremelty cute daisy the duck tank which is in green. its the loveliest thing ive ever bought. and a simple pink and white top which is also v awesome. im gonna have to think of a way to smuggle the clothes into my home.

I cant wait to wear it! its soooo lovely. and hahahaha my wisma atria voucher is still not used. I cant wait.

and at night.. i spent a lovely evening at the American club with Nick where there was free dinner and wine. Finally i drank screaming orgasm again... i love the milky concoction altho its abit strong... and i got sleepy. Visited this inaccessible area where we had to hide from authorised personnels and spent the night in a lonely garden at a rooftop and marvelled at the architecture.
Played with cats and did chin ups at my house after that.

Today is national day. The sales will be crazy. I am so gonna shop today and spend a crazy evening with shanny shan!!!

A pity gerthy leaves today. Who will come back soon to have fun with us again.

i cant wait to shop i cant wait to shop!

perhaps no one else... could ever make me fall the way i had for him.... but time will heal... time will heal...

No comments: