Tuesday, February 23, 2010

hello there lil ones!

CNY was great! but im v stressed now bcos ive rested way too long im sorry to say and i totally regret it

my family went to universal studio by the way... the integrated resort's theme park.

How cool is that?!

im gonna drag someone to go with me when its officially open.. and ill bring my v amazing professional camera.

Oh but i regret to announce that my professional camera has been sold on one v fateful afternoon while i was in school.

its okay.. Daddy wants to get a better one.

we can cam whore then. I will be your photographers since im always the best around.

I am very stressed.

Like really.

Evryday i wake up in e morning and think to myself... Shit i cant forgive myself for wasting another day.

its e 21st Year!!! so there are a gazillion 21st parties to go to every weekend.

i really dno if i shd hold one honestly because then ill have a million pple to invite. plus its gonna be a party held with sis.. so its gonna be double the trauma of crowd.

oh gosh i miss e times

No comments: