Monday, February 01, 2010

I am so inspired by the fights i saw today!

Amazing fights they were. Some displayed good sportsman ship... some obviously didnt...and got the boos from the crowd... felt like i was stepping into some ghetto of street fighters... where buff men with tattoos congregate to witness some real violence for entertainment.

Okay this is the time of the semester again.. when u find yourself swarmed with work and den u panick!

Panick panick panick... and im oh-so worried. i cant help but wear a frown everywhere i go.

Like mel fong.. i don think things have been amazing... but we learn through hardship and stress... they make us that much stronger. God will sustain me.

I'll be okay.

I am so thrilled about my new camera and the bazaars NUS has been holdin. the shops seem way cooler than previous semester's.

I'll be okay this semester i will be!!! Every semester has its challenges.

Wow xing nian is coming. excited anot?

Im excited about tuan yuan fan. I miss food! MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH.

No comments: