Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Hoot Hoot

Hi recess week!

I took the time out to cut my hair yesterday. I can see how much of a mane it is... Dan thinks it makes me look like a ghost.

SO yes, its slightly shorter now.

Sis went to dye her hair the hoot hoot style.

and shan cut her fringe.

my hairdresser thinks i was totally out of my mind for dying my hair jet black.

A few of the other hairdressers shook their heads in agreement.


Sis and shan!

Lousy service we got by the way.





the instagram effect

Its always great to spend intimate time with Sis and Shan!

we cam whored at carl's junior. thanks, the food is giving me sore throat now.

Might i just add that instagram is so cool!

Which reminds me I have not developed my first roll of film yet. :S

i bet its full of over/under exposed images.

No comments: