Monday, February 28, 2011

Sick, Swollen Eye, Poodles and Tarzan

Life can;t get any worse for me.

Im going to have extremely bad hair day everyday for months until my hair grows out because i spent 100 dollars cutting an atrociously short hair.

I WILL NEVER ALLOW ANYONE OTHER THAN ERI TO CUT HAIR EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I am feeling so sick right now i cant do work cos i am drowsy.

I have to change my assignment topic after working on it for the longest time.

Ive got an eye infection and its making my right eye puffy.

Im sniffing away every second of the day and ive got a bad headache.

Back to the hair:
I look like a poodle. My waves are out of control because the hair is short.
basically, i look like Tarzan, the jungle boy who refused to cut his hair.

How many years will it take before my hair will grow back to its original lush.

the thought of it makes me faint.

Im in such a terrible mood right now.

No comments: