Thursday, December 01, 2011

Celest's birthday

It's always nice to hang out with my dear graduates again! Yesterday we had a belated birthday celebration for celestine at a rather cool place in vivocity, King Louis, or something like that.

They have a live band and a gorgeous ambience with scenic view of the sea. It's a great place to hangout at an affordable price. Plus for every 2 meals ordered, the third is free.


Sorry i just have to show off my lovely purse I got from Thailand



Our pretty birthday girl and her Crispy Cheezy Chicken Leg.




Angie, with her chicken pullet, and Me with my beer-battered fish and chips.
By the way, Angie's hair has grown quite abit if you've noticed.



Close-up version of my dinner for you to envy.




Jade's ribs. *coughs* i mean her pork ribs for dinner.



Angie's Chicken pullet.




Crispy Cheezy chicken Leg.





And the lovely brownies we got for our birthday girl from P.Osh!




Lovely celebration, lovely dinner, lovely day!

No comments: