Thursday, December 22, 2011

My best friend's birthday



Hi, Happy Birthday!

We went to La Nonna at Holland Village to celebrate this personnel's birthday.

I must say, it is a great place for a gathering. Great food, great ambience, and great service! Plus, there is 1 for 1 main course from 12-2.30pm every weekday, if I did not remember wrongly.



To kickstart the sumptuous Italian lunch, they serve nice breaad and plain thin-crust pizza. You can tell that its quite appetizing from the way I munch on mine unglamorously.




Behold, my first try at squid ink pasta. Eelin was talking about it on end so i thought I should be adventurous for one day.




Its great. Really. The taste that is. The look kinda scared me abit. I closed my eyes while savoring it.


The sauce is so black that you can use it to refill your pen.



Wispy's 'curry puff' pizza. Or so, the waiter, with a sense of humor, called it. There's cheeze, ham, and mushroom in this giant pizza.




If you unfold this pizza, it can easily become a face towel.


Its delicious, I must say.



Then they gave us a cute fushcia knife to cut our tiny tiramisu cake that the waiters so kindly treat us to.


TGIF= Thank God I'm female ;)



These dudes tried to be funny. Oh well, they brightened our day.




Then we headed over to The Daily Scoop! If you haven't been to this awesome ice-cream parlour, you must have come from planet Mars.


Lots of awesome flavors for you to choose from. And the junior scoop, which i think is satisfying enough, is only $2.00. The cone inclusive.

No comments: