Monday, January 09, 2012

Itacho Sushi. YEA

Hi World!

Lately, I've had a surge of hormones, thus experienced feelings of slight emo-ness, which i felt suffocated from.

Actually I have nothing to share except for how awesome I am feeling today.

2 more participants recruited today, and I had Awesome Jap food at Itacho Sushi Restaurant in Ion Orchard, carefully selected to be priced at only $1o++. We chose wisely.

I'm quite surprised at the bill, because I'd eaten top notch Japanese food. Sashimi that's fresh to the bone... and awesome tasting sushis that thoroughly satisfied my palette.

And of course, we were trying to look our best while savoring our sumptuous dinner.



This is grilled salmon sushi, at $0.40 each. It tastes awesome, actually every dish does. We had this for appertizers while we were choosing our food because there is a daily limit for this dish. 4 is allowed per person only.



Time to drool! Fresh to the bone!



They have the best Tamago eggs I have ever eaten. That's also probably because I've only had the cheap ones from Cold storage.



Sushi with cheese. and shrimp. Love the cheese, hate the smell of dried shrimp.



Salmon roll and lobster. Yum.







Spicy salmon handroll. Hey, its better than i thought!






I know you can't see the salmon because of the photo effect but, live with it.




Then we decided to go to walk around to look at more street food.




But our mouths itched for more, and we got Yoghurt.




We asked the dude to take a picture for us, but he presented us with this.






We then corrected him, and asked him to take a picture for us, pointing to ourselves.




And he did.






Its a lovely start to a new school term.




I'm just super worried that I cannot hit the required number before the month ends.


Hmm.

No comments: