Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Nude Matte Lipstick

I bought this Matte lipstick by NYC today

- from school, at only $10.

Its amazing what gorgeous deals a step away from my lecture halls has to offer.

There were tons of Elf makeup, bronzing powder in particular, which caught my eye. And then i remembered that I have a M.A.C. mineralize skinfinish bronzer that I haven't touched, so i restrained my shopaholic self.



I bought the NUDE color.

It was so successfully nude-ish that when i tried it on, I looked like I had a hemoglobin level of 3.

It is about 5 times lighter than my natural lip color, although after awhile, it blended a little better.

Still I looked a little ghostly, especially since I hadn't thoroughly cleansed off the smudged eyeliner around the rims of my eye.

Okay, what a superficial post.

I just thought i could make Weiyu a little bit jealous about my buy. Matte lipsticks are her favorite.

No comments: