Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Holiday and GSS

Someone pointed out that my latest blog post sounded suicidal. It dawned on me that...sheez yea it does sound like it!

Allow me to reassure that I was just randomly ranting like I always do when I feel angsty. I missed being in a foreign land and meeting new people, forgetting about the past and worrying about the future, simply living in the present and at the moment.

My holiday plans are still not finalized but I hope I can go to Japan. Korea is unfortunately cancelled :(.

I do hope to visit Australia, although the only thing thats holding me back is the cold. I'll have to wrap myself up like a rice dumpling instead of looking all glamorous in trench coats, stockings and boots.

By the way, today I had a sneak peek of the world since my attachment last ended on Sunday, and Oh my! GSS is indeed enticing. I regret to inform that I have bought $115 worth of merchandise in just one random shopping session. And they are worthless make-up products that I already have in my bursting drawer.

I have also bought more dresses to fill the wardrobe, which is on the verge of exploding.

I cant wait to do muay thai again and do something different from my usual working routine. I need some refreshment in my life.

I also need the coughs I've been experiencing to go away for they are a huge disruption to my slumber.

No comments: