Monday, May 28, 2012

I want to be far far away!

Yes! I'm finally done with attachments.

Can't wait for KOREA and Australia!

The ideal situation is to leave Singapore for many months and only come back in August for work, because i don't have much of a choice.

I want to live another life for a while.

I don't wanna be back at all.

I want to live in a place where nobody knows who I am and where I am fully uncontactable.

Especially on my birthday. I'm through and done with this present life, and my birthday wish is to live another life. That is all.

A pity I can't be in a faraway land on my birthday because my best friend who's going to Korea with me needs to be back by then. Maybe I should try travelling alone!

But with my innate talent of getting lost, I believe I'll never return again should I attempt to do so.

No comments: