Saturday, June 02, 2012

Woots

I did something crazy! *Sings opera*

Anyway, I'm going to cosmopolitan Sydney for boring 6 days to experience the cold. We initially wanted Perth's farm stay. I thought i could bring all my favourite checkered top. Because it was going to be too cold in the farms during this time of the year, we decided against it.

For a moment I thought I could meet Nick or Brenda in Sydney but then I realized that he's in Melbourne and she's in Brisbane.

And because we're going with a tour group I bet it would be completely boring.

Only good part about the trip is that I'm travelling with MOMMY! My first time travelling with her again, since I was nine.

And then I'll go for my commencement, and head off for....

KOREA!

With my best travel buddies, Sis and Shan.

I can't wait. Dad has surprisingly agreed to lend me the DSLR camera. I'm gonna create beautiful pictures again. Just you wait. ;)

No comments: