Wednesday, September 22, 2004

hello...well yesterday i was watchin titanic and jie kept smsing mee... he said he saw me and everything... and then i said goodnite cos it was lyk 12.00 and he said gdnite and hoped to see me someday again..but he doesnt want me to noe him at all..so thats what i find weird...this morning when he was in school..he smsed me again...but apparently i was at home...he's a bit weird...but he's reli nice and evrything... ohk..my sms bill is gona cost a bomb this month...i was so drowsy last nite that i almost fell evrytime i stood up from the sofa...anyway..this morning i woke up with the sun shining on my face.. nd worried a lil since i wasnt in school...then the staff frm my schl called to ask why i wasnt in schl..so i explained evrything... oh yeh and yesterday while i was with arch walkin..some guy called me ..he didnt call me by my name obviously.. but he shouted "girl" and curious, i turned to look at him and he gave this weird sign which i didnt noe what it meant...and i was lyk "WHAT?" weird innit?... jie smsed me again after schl and told me that assembly was very entertaining.. he says he sees me but i dont see him..so frm now on..ill keep a look out if i see any boy lookin at me in future..ill noe its him...well i cant be sure...ive missed loads of lesson..and some of my hmwk has not yet been done..micheal sent me a mail..it was his bday :D but um...he got 5 ds and 4 cs for his GCSE Levels... i havent sent ian's mail yet oh noo i feel guilty

No comments: