Saturday, September 18, 2004

hullo? the other posts couldnt be posted..soo... princess sounds okay but she's fake at the same time..she's obviously the same person as that same person who keeps comin on and tag nonsense..but its okay as long as she follows the ruless... however..i cant imagine anyone would pretend to be my dearest fren and tag such stuff.. first of all, pei doesnt noe my site..she asks em from me on msn when she wants to tag...L's soo helpful he offered to shoo the bug off :D im so happy ive got reli reli nice frens like L and J..i dun wana mention who cos i don wan the fruitloop to noe who they are...she might HARM em wahahahahahhahahahaha neway, pple are comin tml!!! early in e morning... weiyu is so nice..yesterday i talk to her...and we laughed..so i felt so much better...i also felt so good after talkin to two of my guy frens cos they were so awfully nice that i got so touched i cried...I LOVE MY LIFE :D..i mean evryone shd rite?

No comments: