Saturday, September 25, 2004

hey good news to all my frens :D ive found out who e person is..in case u guys are wonderin who..i have evidence laid down by even that person herself...well in case u guys are wonderin how i did it..i checked out her IP address and traced it...there is evidence available so in case the person is sayin ive framed her or anything if she forces me to reveal her, u guys can check out the evidence and see it for urself.. haha now she's under our hands hehehe the baddie is caught whoohoo and if she dares to create trouble again... her reputation will be at stake ~WARNING TO THAT LONER~ im givin u a chance here, so its beta u be nice to me and my frens or scram and bow in shame for ur atrocities

PS: this success would not hav been possible without the help of all my reli wonderful frens who hav been reli supportive. LUV U GUYZ :D

No comments: