Thursday, September 02, 2004

Hey!! im gona broadcast my blog nowww.....yess soo tag pple tag....that luke nambi wasnt me ok? du like my new layout? i luv it soo much cos i spent so much time doin it...i lub all the doll sites soo...i displayed some of the dolls here
oh noooo....my ear....i just pierced it remember?? there's alot of pus now cos i havent been takin out for two months...cos i had trouble takin it out....and now i seriously dont know what to do with it..i actually crieddd out of anger wahahahhaa...isnt it funny?but now that it came off with e help of archhana!!!! *muackzzz for arch :D ... but now...i seriously do not noe how to deal with it..
by the way...if u scroll to the bottom of my page...u will see another of my sista sites with kristen... soo its kewl isnt it?.. its called cosmic kisses....mind u boyz...its a sitee more rather for gurls...so if ur a guy..just..um...nvmm....haha...wadeva it is pls...tagg all the nonsense uve gott ok?...

No comments: