Monday, May 30, 2005

Kewlnezz

woohoo! Os are ova..i hope i get an A..i reli do..
the first paper of my o lvl exam was rather shd i say...jittery..i couldnt help shivering..and from the corner of my eye i could see sis raising up her hands not one but a few times..Doh~..out of 300 ova pplein da examination hall. Askin things like..'What is da date today?', 'Oh my barcode faded..what am i supposed to do abt it?'...'Oopz..I dropped my pen could u pick it up for me?'

All in all i thot it was okay..i had plenty of time for PP1

Yayness...No more chinese for another 1/2 a yr!!!!

Id thot trg was gona be held in the mornign..which was gona clash with my exam..till arabel called me later to tell me tht trg was at 3.30pm..Bah! but she called pretty late..and id alredi bathed and stuff..so i decided not to go but i did my own trg in the evening around my house..

And had serious chest pains..probbaly due to the long period of inactivity..
so i went to my clubhouse's Gym..and i blast the speaker in the gym reli loud. I hope that middle-aged lady in da gym didnt mind. And den i wanted to swim..its been like hlaf a yr since i swam..but it was gettin reli dark neway..and i might as well swim in the mornign when i can get a nice tan.

And when i got out of the gym.i saw lihua...she just came back from trg...and she said tht evryone went out to eat..tht sounded like total fun!! I shd have gone there! argh!

Yay..Newayz..im goin to junction 8 with arabel tmr..or somewhere arnd tht area to get a hair cut. Im still not sure whether i wana get one..ill see first.
And yay im buying a hair rebonding Kit. its also a hair curler kit actually.

And yay i can finalleh read my mediator series!! Stoopid sis!! being totally unreasonable as hell. She's like a spoilt child wanting what she wants and if she doesnt get it..she screams and yells until the house collapses..and starts stomping her feet till an earthquake happens. cant she just get a grip on herself sometimes?

Ill probbaly spend my whole night reeading!!

I just called rauf through his cellphone..and he says he wants me to go ova to 4 by 100m..So what could tht mean?? am i doin sprinting from now on?? or do i still have to do more 400m?? Id reli rather do sprints than long distance..honestly.

No comments: