Friday, May 27, 2005

whoo

Id managed to relax before a blood vessel of mine could burst this afternoon..there was just too many stuff i was mad abt..freakingly mad! My blood pressure ran so high i became a walkin red-faced-tomato head..except..i wasnt walking at all..i was just sitting on a blue chair..reminiscing abt all the things tht happened..And thts when my blood started boiling to 200 degrees celcius..and i started typing into my private diary at a speed of 200km/h! And thts when i started swearing profanities into my poor lil diary while it sweated and bit its nails (yea right)

After an hour of writing..i went on to my blog..somehow still breathing like those angry big-bad buffaloes u see on looney tunes..(do i sound scary? Mayb Not.) which was then ying told me the reli kool news abt her winning third. And miraculously..(wow)..as if my mechanisms wanted to take a break..i relaxed..and was happy! Well so ive reli gotta thank ying for this kewl miracle.
Im so happy for u Ying!!! I reli do!

Talentime was a blast??..or shd i say mm..the performers were reli good..On to sumfin else

Argh! pple are getting crazy these dayz!Thts wat made me so mad..some pple are getting on my nerves! (i am now wondering who made this 'gettin on my nerves' idiom..which nerve isit anyway?)

Ill get it..while U sit there and watch geddit?! Ud better get it right! And no one will treat me tht way..and ur no exception..the nx time it happens again..Im gona umm...dont noe.

But i think ill forget abt it soon enuff..i alwayz do..thts why u neva noe what im thinkin anyway..u dont even noe when im angry.. Ur so mean u neva used to be like this. Woteba.

Btw,..I got e 13th position in class...and i totally didnt expect it..i used to be like last few in class..and was alwayz struggling to try not to get last..when i first entered this class..evryone here was so smart..since it was like da smartest class in da level..AND i struggled and struggled (Argh!) struggled struggled..(ARGH!!) and yes i pulled through..neva in my dreams have i expected myself to be top 20 in class..and id actually gotten 13!!!..but my level position was 16!!
well thts good enuf for me i think..
well to maintain tht way i think ive just reli got to struggleeeeeeeeeeeee agen and not be complacent =D

No comments: