Sunday, May 29, 2005

*yawnz* mayb we shd hear abt tht not-so-interesting speech some otha time

OOpz..precious time spent on typing into my cyber world..if my cyber world is to be alive..ill make sure tht it shows me some appreciation!! considering the vast amount on time ive been spending on it. OH and yea ill make sure it gives me some good adivice when i need one..considering how much ive been pouring stuff into it.. Yea..i know..I wish!

'Who floated the air biscuit? it stinks around here. ' one of my thoughtlines on saturday night in case u wana noe. In other words, its just means, 'who farted?'

well id just finished my chinese revision at 1..but not for pp1.. so id decided to take a breather by doin some typing

Ive not been goin for trg..and im so worried as well..my stamina's goin down..and there's nuffin i can do!!! except to train..yea right as if i can find time for it. and sis is majorly obssessed with Yoga..center urself... well u cant blame her..she's alwayz havin panick attacks..she needs some tranquil in her life..and No one in da hse is to speak or make any sound durin her tranquil time. Yea right tht isnt tranquil for me!

No comments: