Thursday, August 11, 2005

disaster

No..there was no twister or tsunami

I shd clarify this first before u think a disaster has befallen upon singapore and collapse with shock

In fact..the disaster didnt affect many...just some few in my graveyard class, 4e1
Yes it affected me. Deeply

Cos this affects my future!! Its the O lvl Oral exam! i was prompted not once, not twice, but several times! I kept giving silly sheepish grins like a whimpering bunny.

And what with tht dirty look the examinor kept flashing.

She was truly disturbed..she reli was..she kept lookin away angrily.

Tht made me so nervous. She's been doin tht frm the mo i triggered sound waves.

Silly examination. A total disaster.

As promised...the picture of Matt for weiyu who thinks matt isnt hot at all

Now whoeva said matt isnt gorgeous???

No comments: