Thursday, August 25, 2005

nono

So as usual..we had those usual stress inducing schedules..Morning we were supposed to go for Physics Prelim Practical.

Well i thot it was easy at first..UNtil the last 3 mins..

Thts when i read...Measure frm B...
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...my head was swelling i tell u..honestly..

Nuffin much i could do but bite my finernails in vain.

Im starting to pick up the habit of biting nails..no i wasnt born like this..the habit shot me when i turned 16.

Aka the age when enjoyment and play is against the study-hard-law.

cos of the O lvls

So currently..almost the whole of my section B is wrong..I was frowning when i saw Yanqi who was crying cos she couldnt do one of e qns


This isnt the end though. I was sad and fustrated..reli i was..until luke informed me tht i could get workin marks and he sounded quite right. Jianying did the same mistake as me...even jiaying..Butttt...it was the examiner's fault.

They'd place the B in place of A...so their readings are now...Wrong! Just like mine.

So we had chemistry after tht where evryone sulked and gloom about.

so we went home earlier than usual..and at the bus stop agen..we started chattin and laughing.

Perhpas tht particular bus stop has some kind of laughing magical powder lingerin..

No im not some kind of laughing maniac i tell..so not!

Its the bus stop's fault. :|

No comments: