Sunday, August 07, 2005

rebond-ed

As u can see frm the title..ive rebonded..so much so my hair has been lookin like as flat as a washboard

on friday..i was burnin my hair..i mean literally..not tht my hair became a temporary olympic flame.

Surprisingly..my hair did not turn into electric wires..in fact it felt like i was playin with baby powder when i ran my hands through it.

well tht shd be cool shdn't it?

thing is..im not used to the flatness of it all yet..my hair looks as flat as it is superglue-d to my skull

i guess itll look more natural a few weeks later.

Ytd...i was at facial..den at causeway buyin arch's pressie...den i slept and wakin up to realize i was late for preparation time..and rushed all ova agen.

how hectic is tht.

But arch's party was da best party ive eva been to..honestly!

evryone was havin fun and chattin and stuff..just chillin whoo!!

Stuff to rmb!!
- bring shorts for vivian on monday
- where class tee on monday
- study EM!!

No comments: