Sunday, March 12, 2006

Hello air.

lately..ive been pondering over my cca choices. Well there's one which is pretty fun and ive even tried it out once..And thats ODAC.

But there are a thousand reasons why ill be more of a nuinsance than of any help. Im just so hopeless!!

1) Im afraid of creepy crawlies so ill not live for more than a day if i have to go for expeditions or whatevas.

2) Im afraid of dirt...like how i totally freaked out when i had to enter the drain and i cant believe i was the only one!!!

3) I am not as hyper as les who is absolutely ..well..hyper-ish.

4) I will die of depression if i have to stay in the mountains cos ill be scared of evrything.

5) I absolutely hate dirty places!! not to mention living in them. Places like somewhere in the middle of the forest is so nah-ah to me.

6) i dont like tough trainings ever since ive stepped down from track and field. I have suffered enough!! I so totally will wither like that rose howard gave on valentines.

OKay so well the list goes on. Notice how i keep repeating hwo much i abhor dirt!! and creepy crawlies is like sooooooooooo Hell-ish. They absolutely kill me.

So yea well!!! LIFE"S been gr8 for me. I love CJ. I Love the culture!!! Its so new and refreshing..its totally kewl. we have a new class now!!! with lotsa new faces and all. Though ill miss candice and so many others!!! Its absolutely saddening that some of our interesting classmates have left..but they'll alwayz be in our hearts. Though of course we still have to move on. Maribel is gone but id love her to be part of the class!! Orientation finale night was sooo hot!!!!!!
I mean it was real madness alright.

Right so now..im In JUDO, Swimming, and what was the other one?..geez..ive forgotten..oh Right!! its Volleyball!!!

I love the sun!! so much for my change of resolution to become fair. My resolution has reverted back to its original..that tanning thingy.

COs i just went for a swim with wispy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i got a tan!!!!!!!!! i can see tanlines!!! this is sooo kewl!!!

Ms lim says my pearl earrings are too big. I think so too. jeff has given me that 'Mother of pearl' nick. Geez i need new studs.

Im so happy about my new unifomr!!! i love it sooo much. I cant wait to wear it when school reopens. Its gona be so hot!!

Okay so i went to M'sia and GUESS WHAT?!!!!!!!!! I found DUNKIN DONUTS!!!!! and i sooo absolutely went mad and crazy and grabbed all the kewl donuts!!!!!!!!!! I bought 6 in all i love em!!!



And did u know?!!! i was caught by the police bcos i brought CHewing Gums in!!! well not reli caught or nething..i just went past the customary police officer looking kinda dumb...and so he thought i felt guilty conscience or something and grabbed my bag for someone else to check. AND I LAUGHED!!!!!!!!!!! cos the idea of me committing anything terror-ic like carrying a bomb with me or something is funny. I mean ..imagine a lil chinese teen girl carrying bombs into singapore. Plus the fact that i looked pretty dumbed out then..was bcos i didnt know if i was supposed to put my bag into that machine or what cos they didnt have ne clear instructions!!!

but she found this small packet of chewing gum..but returned it back to me cos its so small anyway. i cant bomb ne building with such a small packet of chewing gum can I?

OKay i gtg eat dinner plus theres JUDO trg tmr!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is soo hot!!

No comments: