Monday, March 20, 2006

Hey u guyz xoxo

Oh my god..believe it or not.

I was in this Mrt on my way home when i saw this middle-aged guy molesting this down syndrome girl and nobody did anything about it but stared and whispered.

I bet she diddnt know it was wrong..whateva he did to her..cos she just stood there like nothing happened. Well it happened like this.

This girl went over to lean against this metal pole that fag was leaning on..I guess she went a lil too close and had him aroused. and dats when he had this weird look ..like he was tryina peek down at her. and dats when he went closer and closer..I suspected something was wrong..I was irritated at how he was looking at the girl..Perhaps i could smell trouble or its just me with that predicting the future power i possess.

I tried looking away cos i didnt know he was gona do something wrong after that..Perhaps he was just tryina be frenly to the girl. SO i Stoned for a moment..but when i looked back...HIS HANDS WERE Rubbing her hips and he had this sick look on his face that disgusting faggot. What a sick Son of a bitch.


Well i had to get out of the MRT by then cos it was my stop so i STared angrily at him den hmph-ed off. Sigh i wished i had done something..I wished i had warned him like told him i was gona call the police if he doesnt stop..But i guess he wont dare do anything outrageous like rape her in broad daylight..he was just touchin her hips and evrything like a disgusting fag. Cos afterall it was in some public place like the MRT. But im still upset i left like dat without doin anything and im upset with the public as well.

But actually..i do not know what would happen to me if id done something like yell at him..It would have been so weird..I bet he'll stare at me den say mind ur own business or he'll give me a box in the face. But ill Slam him down on the floor like how i see em do durin my JUDO training. And ill KICK his manhood with Utmost strength then pop my thumb into his eyes till his eyeballs roll out of its sockets.

Les and yx was sick and all..its awkward to see les in such a un-hyper state. Its so unlike her. YX too.

OKay i gtg now cxya xoox

No comments: