Thursday, March 16, 2006

new skin finally

Hello!

Notice how i alwayz say hello before i start postin all da time? Erm..well i dono i guess its just a habit. They of course do not serve any silly purpose like some secret code or something...to convey some terror-ic message to my terror-ic frenz so they can bomb a building. HAHA very funny.

Well some things have to go..and unfortunately this time..its my lindsay layout. Ahh lets reminisce over the times. I made that lindsay layout like..sometime after the Os..And it stayed here for a very long time...cos i alwayz had this notion that if i cant make a better layout than the previous', then i wont post it up. Not that this is definitely better than the previous..I guess we all got very sick of it..seeing that brown and pink mesh.

Judo was funny alright. The SJI boys are the funniest boys on the planet. playful bunch of monkeys lol. But im starting to worry as i see em spar. I mean...this martial art deals with slamming pple on the ground...and it looks darn scary. Uve got to have immense strength to be able to throw some fatso on the ground. Unfortunately for me...Ive alwayz been a weakling like in evrything. Except for running which is just average. Even if id managed to throw someone..i think my lungs will explode first...not bcos someone punched me in my ribs...but bcos i tried to summon so much energy and takin in such a deep breath that my lungs burst like a big pink balloon. Yuck.

I dont think ill be able to survive in Judo. I should go for something light. Like dance. I love swimming...but my hair will spoil and i absolutely do not want that.
Fencing was too expensive. holdin a stick and poking pple.

Unfortunately...all my classmates are scattered around asia like lil seeds that got dispersed by the wind...whether for odac expeditions or tours or cca thingies...Unlike seeds..I dont think they'll stay in those countries and grow there. they'll fly back...against the wind. :D thats why we'll have a class outign after the holidays when evryones back.

U know what? I LOVE MY BLUE UNIFORM!!!!

SO i stayed up until 1.40am to study biology Since i couldnt get anything durin lectures. its like stuffin infos into ur brain for a full hour...some of it will leak away..like how sis's water alwayz leaks from her adidas water bottle.

IM hating biology. Its such a horrible topic. Its like a thousand times more in depth than sec school's. A thousand times more!!

No comments: