Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Heloooo

I totally love CJ!! Even though Orientation 2 was boring. Sigh..totally missed my class!!!! Fortunately i could see Alycia in between games and such and shes such a laugh. I totally miss eelin and Les!!! when i could see em after school today i brightened!! and i miss evryone else in my class!!!

Even so, i totally love IG02..cos its hot. There are more guyz than girls and there are wonderful pple like ethel, shin, deb, and cleo and more bla bla bla. There are some hot guyz..but ah some. The guyz in CJ are so hot and nice and evrything. HAHAHA. OKay before u jump to some big conclusion or nething...No im not interested in anybody at the moment..and neither am i guy-crazy, okay? bcos im so not. Or mayb i am but whateva..I mean which girl isnt.

I SOOO WANA GO OUT WITH MANDY AND SINDHU AND U GUYZZ ALRIGHT? durin the hols. its been such a long time since we;ve been out shopping together!!!

alright..if we're like gona split tmr..T19 is soo gona gobble brother paul up!!! Den i guess we'll need days to finish eating him.

I mean we so cant split alright?! WE SOOO CANT!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! Im going to malaysia this week sat!!! and im eating lobsters and such and evrything that tastes like heaven. I can just see ur eyes turnin green with envy. (or ur probably just wearing green contact lenses) HAHA!! yep i can see it from here!!! As ive said..ive got super duper magical eyes!! (NOT!)

Okay im starving okay. Not Stuffed. But yea starving. SO ive gotta eat before i faint here in front of the computer screen and ull find me in an A & E ward or something..or ill probably die of a malnutrition for not eating for 5 hours. Curse my stomach.

OKay im healthy and fine. SO CYA XOXO

No comments: