Wednesday, March 29, 2006

My legs hurts a gr8 deal when it has just recovered not too long ago after id vibrated my calf with a tiny massage machine.
This time its another calf.

And it all happened durin swimming today. My first swim training and i had a calf cramp. HAHA.

I can still vividly remember how everything was like...the blue mesh of wave hitting against my body while fatigue seeped in cruelly. DAMN i was tired beyond words but i had to continue. I was panting beyond anything. and dats when i felt this jab of pain in my calf and some stiffness. OUCHY OUCH and i screamed cramp.

Fortunately, lynn and jezreel were there to pull me back to shore while i groaned on, or the nx time ull ever see of me is the ghost of me rising from a coffin shrilling 'i hate swimming'. What an exciting swimming trip. Not.

SO i jsut sat there like a complete idiot stretching stretching and stretching. This is sooo not it. AHHH!!

Linton is one funny boy. He;s sooo funny!!

its kinda weird to see guyz in trunks. its just a lil too much information. If u get what i mean.

Dance trial was perfect. I totally love hip hop!! i think its so hot!! (apart from the fact that id sprained my neck after the whole thign from twising too much.)

Right so there'll be a road relay this friday. And my stupid calf enjoys remaining in its injured state so it does not have to contract for me to run anymore. Curse you, Mr. Calf!!

Ive been workin out alot..and plus im comin home at like 7pm almost evryday..not forgettin the tons of homework. This is so killing me and im so exhausted. Id actually overslept today and was almost late for school. Fortunately i wasnt. Or ill just die if i have to go for detention.

No comments: