Saturday, April 01, 2006

hullo

evryday is like an interesting day for me naffhahahaplooploop

okay enuff of nonsense. I think u had enuff in a day alredi or u wouldnt be here reading this.

Road relay was called off yesterday cos it was raining. And plus i was running halfway when some pple waved to us to stop cos it was called off. So much for wrecking my nerves. I guess i have to continue working out agen cos unfortunately..it was just postponed!

Hey guess what!! I had an accident today and im in hospital now..ranting about all of these.

HAHA caught ya didnt I? Happy april fools!!!!!

haha. what an extraodinary trick. Not.

SO this was the sms i was sending arnd to scare pple. unfortunately..Nette neva fell for it. She just went 'u shouldnt have put that trickin part and the april fools part in the same message'

Fortunately..april fools 2006 lies on an un-schooling day. Or ill neva have a day of peace with pple like yongxian, jeff, nette, aly and God knows how many more around. Ill come back home with tangled up messed up hair eye rings or whateva.

But before Judo, i went out to eat lunch with Spoilyannamisualimbo (yes this is her name..if theres eva an emergency and by the time im done calling her name for help..id alredi be dead.), chuddy, eelin, sally, rach, martina and meiyi. and ate that food republic hokkien mee agen!!!!!!

btw, i got my geee....or geek..or..whateva u call that suit u use in Judo or taekwondo..thats less than comfortable but may i also add that it will be superbly comfortable when ur stranded in the north pole where polar bears inhabitate.
here it is!! all bundled up nicely!

(okay my uploading picture program isnt working very well so no image for u at the mo)

Yay i had my first session of sparring today!! it was soo fun slamming pple down!! But of course i got slammed too..by the professionals...pple like coach who represent the country for international competitions. loadsa trickery involoved but its sooooo fun!!! i hurt my lower back..and theres a blue black on my upper back and my ankle feels painful.

But i went off to study with Sis and Arabel at the library carrying that stupid gee or geek or that suit for judo and taekwondo.

afterwhich we went off to buy ear studs.
and i bought these.

(okay my uploading picture program isnt working very well so no image for u at the mo AGEN)

I bought that university Biology txtbk cos biology;s syllabus has changed to what the Uni pple are studying. it is sooooo horrible and tedious. and carrying that book around today worsened my back injury.

My Uncle has been obssessed with taking pictures of evrything eva since hes gotten himself a new professional camera..even a tap with running water. or chasing butterflies with dad under the hot sun. and this is an example of his work.

(same thing)

No comments: