Sunday, April 09, 2006

woohoo

The last two days was the kewlest two days of my entire life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was totally on high and stuff!! Like reli reli high okay!!! cos it was like sooo coooooollll

okay so whats so cool?! i hear u askin. Evrything about the last two DAYS!!!!

yea i shd stop acting like a moron..(as if i dont on evry other day)

Friday was AI's speech day and i won something!! its a cca award!! So i went back and saw soooo many other ex AI-ians and frenz and juniors. It was such an awesome experience. I love the whole night. And the best part of all was to meet my track juniors!!!!!!! I miss u guyz like sooo much like sooooooooooooooooooooo much xoxooxoxoxo. I was soooooo happy to see u!!!!
But i felt reli bad for like wanderin around to meet pple while the concert was goin on. Geesh. i must have disturbed some. But i was on high. Not that i consumed any drugs. Well i sort of..and u guyz are my drugs!! (i cant get any lamer) I missed all of u!! track juniors..ex 4e1ians, ex 2e5ians, ex trackers,..close frenz!! I was soo happy to see u guyz and i had the time of my life. Like reli the time of my entire life..like REally really really. I could neva be happier. Or mayb i could if id strike toto or something.

Sat!! i had to get up early cos i had to meet the others for sally's pressie. Rachel is so funy. And durin Judo, I had to spar with some Black belt master who's like represented singapore in some macau games (saw it from his gee's back view). So u couldve imagined how many times i fell. And how my lower back got sprained..and how my neck ached, and how much my shoulders are pain-ing. They stilll hurt even now. I dont know if i can run later. He's like as sturdy as a rock. I cant twist him at all. Add a 100 push ups to the list. so u can probably just imagine the state im in now.

Changed up and went to Sally's party. It was the hottest party in the entire universe. The guyz there are soooooooo funy. I mean i laughed like the whole time. And her house is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful. There's even a pool table in the middle of nowhere.
Its as if the whole world's invited cos there are like tons of pple aroudn. so i got to know alot of new frenz. We even played this game and if one loses, we'll have to drink this cup of blue alcoholic drink thats got some weird italian name. Rachel got a lil tipsy and she turned lobster red and felt reli sleepy. I drank like two cups and nothing happened. Its just like a normal cocktail drink thats a lil sweet and has a tinge of bitterness. Well i left early..in fact i was the earliest. I had so much fun. Hugged sondria and sally den left for home.

Okay i need to study now! cya xox. No more parties back to serious work.

No comments: