Sunday, April 16, 2006

HULO!!!

okay..err..to explain abt the previous post....tht was supposed to be in my private blog but i posted it up on my public blog instead..By ACcident! Ive taken tht post away alredi so yea.

Yea father is God..and this is how i pray to him when i need help. HAHAHA i noe its weird but i dono how to pray properly cos im not a proper christian n i dont go to church. But i do pray evryday. so evrything's all kewl

I havent been updating much cos ive been updating it more in my own diary..as in the physical one. Cos alot of stuff that happened last week is well..pretty much confidential...as in u dont fess up abt ur love life on something thats like open to the WOrld!

But for those out there who are like my close frenz...ill tell u guyz abt my life when i meet u guyz. ;) Just dont forget to stifle your yawns.

Anyway..i made like a class blog for the class. Its been up for like centuries with the ugliest skin of all time. Till me, the great one, came to revamp evrything. (even though it isnt any revamp at all)
err..but ive gotta admit...it sucks like totally. I neva thot id make such an ugly skin.

http://titu7.blogspot.com

OH rigjht!!!!!

We had a pool outing on thursday. It was so hot. It reli was. But i spent most of my pool time chatting with eelin having tea in the food court instead of like makin my money worthwhile by playin pool. I love eelin!!!!! It was like a conspiracy or something...Almost evryone there was from CJ!!!!!! It was hell fun but pple were off in lil groups after tht while i went home alone cos as usual...im the earliest to go home while my frenz enjoy a cup of nice tea in starbucks.

On friday i was at Nette's. That explains the soooo un-me display MSN pic of some coconut trees.

I was at the library studyin with wispy when we saw SEAN!!! that guy from the I not stupid movie!!! i mean he looked so diff but he looked familiar. And wispy pointed out to me tht it was rlei him we saw studying!!!!! and some girls were like talkin at the toilet abt him. im not tht crazy. I think its a kewl thing but it neva like seriously hit me tht id seen some moviestar studyin for his O levels social studies in an ordinary library in the middle of woodlands.

OH shucks sports carnival is near and im dead. Cos ive not been training.

No comments: