Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Today is perhaps the worst day of my life! evry unhappy day is the worst day of my life for me! so there are tons of worst-day-of-my-life days so get used to it.

So guess what happened.

1) i stained my skirt and it wont go away so i had to wash it twice.
2) i got caught by the PE dept teachers for wearing ankle socks when it was perhaps one of my few days of wearing it and i had no choice bcos i didnt have ne proper socks left and i had to rush in the morning after the bus..and they were so harsh to me they made me buy new socks. Fortunately....they didnt send me for detention or ill so fling myself of Mount Tarzi (theres no such mountain i made it up myself).
3) I couldnt find my school badge so i had to buy one.
4) I stinked after Judo cos of all the sweat


My whole day was spoilt bcos i was reprimanded by that grp of PE tchers. I tried smiling so they'll be nicer but they had this stern voice on all the time that made me go jittery timbers.
PLus there was some boy who tried bein nice in the mrt station while i was going home by smilin and askin if i was going home and i didnt respond cos i thot he was a poser beng whos just flirtin so i looked at him for awhile before walking off. I cant believe i was so rude cos his reaction wasnt like the other poser beng guyz i noe..so he probably was just tryin his luck at flirtin for probably like the first time in his life and failed.

OKay there's like PTM tmr..and i heard taekwondo is comin up as a new cca. I might join it. I love martial Arts its so hot!!! its so girl powerrr if u get what i mean. Like how cool it would be if i could be like some silly lil girl who noes how to fight. Like i can surprise pple. Which is totally hot. Den i can slam evil pple who try to attack me all ova the place. Like Bam Bam Bam

HAHAHAHA

yay Its Sally's bday this week and im gg to her big massive party and im gg to meet loadsa new pple. This is so hot.

No comments: