Monday, April 17, 2006

Personally its like a crisis for me now.

I dont know what to do!!! I mean if u were to hear abt my plight...ull totally be beewildered as if this part of my life was part of some silly movie. And ull wana hear the ending..only..there isnt any ending.

This is so shitty. Bein stuck in some bitchy world.

sometimes i wonder what God has in store for me by makin all of these happen. I pray for him to do the reverse but he made it happen instead. And now im going to sink in further and be stuck in the worst situtation eva in the entire universe. Not tht its some major issue like saving the world from alien invasion or nething.

Itll be the best thing..yet it may be the worst. Im stuck and im stuck and im going to sink...yea im stuck in a quicksand-y situation.

This is like e first time im facin this sorta situation.. This is soo weird. so bizarre

No comments: