Sunday, July 16, 2006

the baluku on my head is sooo cute!!! though of course it hurt alot when it was inflicted upon that puny head of mine.
it has subsided though. i cant play with it anymore :(

Apparently i was in a very bad mood durin training yesterday. training was pretty tough. PTs and all. and being the very clever person that i am, i situated myself at the front-est front, in full view of the coaches. SO i had to complete evrything perfectly. woo.

And i dislike that new throw!!! it either hurts me or my partner evry single tme we do it. YAY sondra was my partner! shes a damn good partner!! its so nice throwing her. I love you babe!!!

oooooo and den we went out to suntec. we were havin e toughest time of our lives deciding where we wanted to eat. but it was hot!!!! we decided on laksa at congress. IT WAS SOO BLOODY FUN!!!!!!!!!!! we were like laughing the whole time! and rachel's newly composed ta-ma-de song is sooooo hilarious i almost died laughing!!!

i mean it was so fun okay. it reli was. yay i love all u judokas! but i left home earlier than evryone once again. sigh! u guyz must have had alot of fun at the singapore river!!!

LOVE U ALLL XOXOOXOX

No comments: