Sunday, July 09, 2006

Hullo!
i wont tell u e number of new injuries that i now possess!

Guess what a complete failure i am. I lost not one...but two shiais!! ytd. that shiai was particularly impt cos it affects the selection for the schl team. so in the end i lost in both! i totally felt like cryin after that but rach, eelin and christine cheered me up by sayin they'll bet with me...a free dinner...that i would be in e team. okay...so the thought of gettin a free dinner totally cheered me up :D

yeap so the team members were announced and i was gettin a free dinner. unfortunately..that hope was dashed when sir called me and said he wanted to speak to me after speaking to the team players.

apparently, he'd put my name in as a team player, among the 9 names, and sent it to e school alr. but he was lazy to do e paperwork and stuff so im just gona have to follow along on the competition day itself. so im not in e school team but at least i get to watch e comp and skip lessons. Isnt that hot?!

stupid me. sir must have been completely drunk when he put my name in. honestly, i feel like an idiot now. for puttin my foot out and doin all e wrong things. im such an embarrassment.

sigh.

yay school is starting late tmr cos of e world cup. We have such a wonderful principal!!

No comments: