Friday, July 14, 2006

omg the judo nationals last wednesday was so hot!!!!!!!!!!
it was soooo bloody exciting...and while i sat in front to record evrything down in a camcorder...the people sitting behind me were screaming like mad people.

My ear almost exploded. its a surprise how e camcorder's lens didnt break.
and being too engrossed in the match...id forgotten that my voice would be recorded into e video...and would of course be e clearest since i was so near to the camera. So while the match went on i couldnt help but sweared some reli 'hot' words a few times...only to realize after each swearing that that was gona be recorded.

I hope no one discovers tht it was me!!!!

How extremely smart of me.

we went to compass point and stuff and omg i Love all u judokas!!!!!!!!

on thurs...i had my mt oral...and it didnt suck very much to me. Even tho i noe it did. I noe tht im not makin sense here but heck it hahahaha

Unfortunately the SJI boys didnt make it to e finals but we're already so proud of em! well done u guyz xoxox

No comments: