Saturday, July 22, 2006

YOOO peeepzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

oh my god...i totally hated the uchikomi part today cos i didnt eat my breakfast and lunch (like ive been repeating tht for like the hundredth time)
and i was like on e brink of blacking out. how hot. not.

anwayz after training...e judokas went out to some place in bukit timah....the food was hot! literally...ahem. Like i bit into some chilli and it gave me the greatest sensation of my life!!!!!!!!!!!
not. it was reliiiiiiiiiiiiii horrible!!!!!!!!!! i swear i felt like i was on fire but oh well!
We had so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!! and stupid beepee tryina video cam my movements. Screw u!!!

after which i had to leave anyway cos i had tons of hmwk and siti had to go home early too. arghhh

bet u guyz must have had tons of fun! I love all u judokas!!!!!!!! xoxoxooxx

No comments: