Thursday, November 09, 2006

arch and pei

I dono why...but somehow...id felt like entitling this post under Arch's and Pei's name. cos its e day when precious time of mine was bestowed to em!!!! (HAH juz kidding) I had such a wonderful time i love u guyz xoxox

Like i just died!!!!!!!!!!..the moment i stepped into vivo city's Forever 21.

From now on...officially...Forever 21 is e hottest shop to ever roam Planet Earth..im serious.

I mean...id made a firm resolution to not spend nemore on clothes when i stepped out of my house.
Unfortunately...it was more than i could handle...it was too tempting..too alluring..gosh...I was in shock the moment i saw e clothes in Forever 21. I had such strong emotions surging within me when i saw e displays from a distance.

OMG MY FAVOURITE ORIENTAL TOPS WERE ALL THEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I died...i seriously did. I went :| like in shock.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH forever 21 is juz paradise. IM serious wispy!!! I SHD HAVE LISTENED TO U! forever 21 is a thousand times better than topshop!!!
Im dead serious.

I LOVE VIVOCITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and ya..i had to buy at least a top. Gosh...its sooo gorgeous its my dream top.

i was broke...but now im..err broke-er. But i live a life of 50% discount...or so..thats what both arch and pei quoted...wispy too. COs i alwayz only have to pay 50% of e cost to purchase my fav tops! cos i alwayz share the costs of my clothes with sis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! now i do wish i were a quadruplet. den ill live a life of 25% discount

Gosh i needa pay my own debt. MUST SAVE UP AND RETURN that Amount to my Stupid Piggy Bank!

HAH den we started craving for ice-creams. We walked around e whole area lookin for a decent ice-cream restaurant...and when we'd found Ben & Jerry's....it was like..looking at a gorgeous lake in the sahara desert. We ran..Yes i repeat..ran like lil drooling rugrats to it.

and we shared this reli big bowl of 7 scoops of ice cream....while shivering i might add.
Gosh its almost a whole bowl of chocolate flavoured icecream.


But its soooooo nice!!!!!!! OMG its official! ben and jerry's is e coolest ice-cream restaurant to ever roam this PLanet. pretty late to realize that only now...but hey at least i finally came to that realization!
Previously id prefer gelato than ice-creams (still do)...so i hated ben and jerry's den. But i love it now...tho i still prefer gelatoes.

Heh from now on...i have to lock myself at home. Cos id either spend on something stupid like food even when im not hungry cos my mouth keeps itching...or..clothes for that matter..the list never ends...PLus ive gotta keep in mind about the transport costs now..I dont even hav a decent cent in my EZ link. I told u IM BROKE!!!! i shd live a pauper's life from now on.

IM broke. Im broke. Im broke. Im broke. Im broke. Im broke. Im broke.

I screwed OP. Gosh i dont even wana talk about it.

No comments: