Friday, November 10, 2006

gosh

Mom left for Hong Kong early this mornng while i was still drooling in bed...And NOBODY WOKE ME UP TO SAY GOODBYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

:(

My maid has juz told me the most incredulous news about her running from MArsiling to Sembawang MRT station.

I couldnt help feeling mortified.

Mr. Rauf, my coach, has apparently decorated his new black car with patterns resembling those in too fast too furious...and was driving pass sis with a toothy wide grin while honking to catch some attention.

Im starting to dislike my new books..the princess diaries. Its so unrealistic...its about this princess whos supposed to have this great responsibility of looking after the welfare of the Genovians...but all she ever does is pine over some punk called Michael. Making out with her boyfriend seems to be more impt than helping the needy!!!! Gosh what immaturity. I shall get more adult-ish books in future.


Gosh les is currently enjoying her time as a scientist....apparently shes doin some research in NUS on genomics. GENOMICS. That bio topic which has caused the massacre of my brain cells. and here i am...fussing over make-ups and shopping arnd for new tops...when my friends are out there conducting experiments to discover new stuff for the good of mankind. Lin is going off soon for her Science attachment too.
i am such a no-brain poop.

Hence, from this day on...ive made another resolution..and tht is to start mugging from NOW on...even tho its e hols and theres no exams at e mo.

But seein as how all my other resolutions have slowly...or shd i say quickly...been striked off by the me whos got a very low determination...i cant say for sure that this resolution is gona stay for long.

No comments: