Monday, November 13, 2006

a day out with mat and wisp

I bought some scenty essence just ytd!!! I now have some other flower powder in my bedroom. Now my room smells heavenly... AHHH~ YAY!!! i can light one of those rose jossticks when mat stays over for our hawt slumber party ;)

i tried burning Rose scented jossticks in my bed room last night. No not praying to some bewildering rose God. DUH.

Today was e hottest day of my life! (i do notice that i have many hottest days of my life) cossss.....the four of us were finally shopping together once again after what seemed like 10 billion centuries!! Erm..okay mayb thts abit of an exaggeration..but SO what!! its all hot!!!!!!!! I love em soo much.

SO we'd decided to head to vivocity for some brainless shopping. I say brainless cos its not something fruitful. At least..its not an activity that requires as much brain power as doing my maths assignments....or conducting researches for the good of mankind as what some of my friends are doing.

OKay mayb shopping isnt all that fruitless....cos u can buy fruits while shopping. GOSH im becoming lamer and lamer as the seconds tick by. OKay i reli shd stop being stupid.

hey but i bought a gorgeous top! erm...busted my resolution again. shucks!!!! id better apologise to my once-determined self.

hey u noe what?! vivocity is sooooo hot!!! it has this gorgeous roof top garden resmembling a beach..and the sunset and all is juz gorgeous...it simply is! We couldnt help but take some err...out-of-e-world photos! How hot is that?! I BET WISPS IS GONA CHIME IN AND SAY 'VERY'

just in case u dont know...im e one in pink

imitating some crazy egyptian God



wisp looks like shes peeing

authentic puffer fishes

1, 2, 3

Legs up!


women in black

i LOVE VIVOCITY! almost all e shops in e world are like there!!!!!!! its official...vivocity is e best shopping center to hav eva been built on planet Earth.

just a note of WARNING: some contents in these posts on this blog may contain exaggerations. Do not seriously believe evrything thats written here.

so there!

No comments: