Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Lately...its been so crazily kewl cos Judo rocks. (cos it doesnt stone. omigawd arent i lame! blame it on e funny pple who drifted into my life. WOW i think id better close this bracket before someone throws a stone at me wen they see me)

Whoo. E judokas are soo kewl. tho trg has seriously become way tougher. Even tho Jason, the judo legend, has told us tht our trg is nothing compared to some other schools.

I used to hate Uchikomi but the sky must have fallen today cos i didnt seem to hate it so much today.
Uchikomi, Uchikomi and more Uchikomis.

Being too philosophical is well actually pretty scary...at least for me. After being too philosophical for like a few days cos of Jojo's influence...it made my life very depressing. I started getting depressed for no reason...after reading those Times magazines about e sufferings in other parts of e world...and thought too deeply about life again...and i hated how i felt..even tho nothing bad was happening in my life but i seemed to start hating life. Which is weird. Mayb ive been shallow for too long that being too deep threw me off balance psychologically

Philosophy scares me now. when i tried being philosophical..i did it e extreme way...and it seriously drove me into depression for no apparent reason. No wonder they say philosophers are sad people.

OKay im back to being shallow. WOW how kewl is tht?? Not.

okay la haha...not tht shallow...but i wont think too much and deeply...cos its too much for e shallow me to handle.

and i wish ud give me my space. Too close for comfort.

No comments: