Sunday, December 24, 2006


CANDIES and a xmas pressie, candle holder. HAHA

yum yum

WOO dont drool! i shall not be held responsible for any gooey keyboards.

Xmas seems like...VALENTINES! Evryone who has a boyfriend seem to be out honeymooning! I discovered this fact when calling some of my friends to ask about the econs homework while i was STUDYIN in e library on a fine xmas eve
The library was heavenly empty. cos its xmas eve and of course..evryones out celebrating..with their sweethearts or family and friends. And i was peacefully studying...on this fine xmas eve. heh im not gona celebrate xmas with any 'sweetheart' or whateva...I need to share this beautiful season with alotttt of people

im happy im sooo unqiue. Doin e out-of-ordinary thing.

I got a lil bored in e lib so i took my lil cross out and placed it beside my books. Im celebrating xmas with my cross! i think ive gone a lil insane.

anyhooz..this xmas is i guess by far e best xmas ever! party after after. tonight im gg to a party..and tmr morning ill be havin an international buffet with my family for our xmas celebration..and at night...HIAK HIAK HIAK. A line of crazy activities with my beautiful matiesssss for xmas!!! BABESSS!! check out arabel's blog!! not to mention the amt of xmas pressies ive got so far ;) MWAHAHAHAHHAA

YAY xmas party later. I cant wait to chomp turkeys and log cakes. YUMMY YUM YUM

EVRYONE! be happy for meh! :P

and MERRY XMAS pple! and to Jesus...Happy Infiniteth Birthday!

No comments: