Tuesday, December 26, 2006

HANDBAGGGIESSSZZZZ

I chose a toscano bag for xmas ytd but im not gonna pin my hopes too high on gettin it...cos Something bad's gonna happen for sure and in the end im not gona get it...like e stocks out or stuff. And then ill be devastated beyond anything. IT alwayz HAPPENS!!! Like e beautiful Korean designed dress. Something bads gonna happen..and in e end i cant get what ive been dreaming about since i last saw it. Du noe how horrifying tht is?! to be happily daydreaming abt it and waiting for tht day to come when ur gona get it...and BOOM..suddenly ur told..that that day isnt gona come.
SO yea...I muz tell myself i wont get it i wont get i wont get it. So when i reli not get it..it wont be too devastating and when i do..ID be elated! YAY.

All in all..if evrything goes smoothly..ill get three toscano bags at home. I mean afterall..sis's bags are my bags too..we share our stuff. MOm chose a beautiful deep red one..sexy..sis a white beautiful one thts got a touch of Guess..and for me..a black one tht looks seriously classy..and very much Louis Vuitton-ish Woohoo. Haha...but u noe my taste...weird. I chose e one which evryone resented. :S

Guess's handbags are like soooooooooo hottttt...i love e jean version...and they are cheaper too. unfortunately..uncle only said Tocco or toscano bags..so i had to pick those. THEY ARE LIKE SOO EX OKAY! like on average 200 plus for one.

I loveeeed xmas 2007!!!!!!!! it was seriously cool..and hot. I love evryone i spent this wonderful festive season with. it was amazing...(haha cos i get to own a toscano handbag)YAY my uncle is e best uncle to ever walk this earth :D

IM glad i could share this festive season with two of my most amazing mates on earth..(not tht i have alien mates) Arabel and wispy!! even tho it was regretful tht some of e others couldnt make it. But i love yall still XD

Wispy's fav quote: this is the last piece of clothe im buying.
and ull see her gettin another top in a few days time.

No comments: