Sunday, December 10, 2006

tanned

Finally...after 1 and a half years or so of fleeting around as a ghost...I am finally...TANNED. after all that effort and sweat put into the gettin-me-tanned project...I am finally yes finally...do i hav to repeat myself...tanned. And e best thing is...it IS FREE!!!

*pauses and gulps back non-existent tears* (im sorry but this is pretty emotional)

Even tho i am as red as a lobster too. In fact..i think im more rather red than tanned. In fact, i seemed to be tanner when i first came home...and for some terrible miraculous reason...when i woke up from my nap cos of tony's call...my skin reverted itself back to its normal colour..in other words...yellowy. *curses tony*

And ive also realized how humongous my arms have grown cos of judo.

Today was so hot! LITERALLY! sentosa's beautiful...esp with that new free shuttle service thingy...and vivocity being its new neighbour where forever 21 and many other gorgeous shops reside.

yes its hot. cos it was burning hot over at siloso beach and it was a great mistake on my part to decide to doze off there. and now i hav e most obvious bikini tanline known to humanity...and e skin of a lobster...not tht lobsters have skin. How hot is tht? Not.

Evryone of us got tanned! Hooray! Sentosa's hot hot hot. we thot it funny strolling along the whole stretch of siloso beach. But i was sweating like shit


Isnt this picture gorgeous?! its e skyride thingy at sentosa!

we went over to vivo after that where we shopped. Oopz. Again. ive broken my vow to stay clear from shopping. Again. But it was hot cos i bought a cap! YAY. We had soooooooo much fun! seriously. I love u guyz...arabel, mandy, lh..muackzies smoochies.

OMG! epi 12 of survivor is up on youtube!!!!!! Im gona watch it now
BYE!

No comments: