Thursday, December 21, 2006

labels are for cans my dear

there are sales evrywhere all over the place.
And bcos i am currently banned from buying more clothes...
Id went to IKEA with wispy to buy boxes to clean up my atomic-bombed room...so currently...my room is 10% neater than before.
IKEA is officially a shopping paradise.
and a great place for people who fantasize about dream homes...people like wispy and me..where we'd whisper things to each other like..."okay...this flooring is gonna be my dream home's flooring"

we had fun on e bus...where we imitated Jojo's obsession's, Conor Oberst, quivering voice. Jojo has recently been super obsessed with promoting the 'labels are for cans' notion.

even tho im not as obsessed...but im still pretty much obsessed with that notion..cos labels destroy...or at least destroyed me...and many other people.
what im labelled as by my parents certainly destroyed me for a period. they couldnt see beyond that label...how they treated me bcos of that label drove me into deep depression...and not to mention the pain it inflicted upon me..and it made me scared...of myself. How hurt i was that the people i love couldnt see beyond what they labelled me as...their words sting me hard evry single day. and slowly..it becomes integrated into u..that u are that..whateva they labelled u as..and ud start hating evry bit of detail reminding you of yourself...your room..your life..id cry evryday without knowin what i was crying about. Thank god i pulled through during that period..and didnt give up on life when i was about to.
That happened a couple of weeks ago. but all's fine now. im glad i had my friends with me to help me tide over that crazy crisis.

On the last training of Judo in year 2007...push up positiion thingy aka the arm-is-chewed exercise was in place for like 30 plus mins..after which..a 5 round run around e stadium in our BIG HUMONGOUS HEAVY BULKY GHI...BAREFOOTED and all SWEATY. punishments woohoo.

No comments: