Saturday, March 24, 2007

i felt much better today... apart from a lil splitting headache durin Bio prac.. i think i stood too long or something... Damn im as fragile as glass. And got tht stupid headache in the library so i went home to sleep like a pig.

STUPID !!!!!!! why did i get sick.. skipping trg as a result and now im as weak as ever while evryones as strong as bulls. SKipped MAss PE too!!!! when i needa train for that stupid relay thing. STUPID PLS!

YEs and STUPID PLS! random we had to deal with life specimen for BIO SPA..crickets.. Muz be mr Ho's idea! Mr Ho was kind enough to allow yx to get e crickets for me and victor helped me set up e stuff.. so basically...I didnt touch e crickets. but it was v nightmar-ish. JUZ LOOKIN AT IT STRUGGLE MAKES MY HAIR STAND!!!!!!! my fear for insects is that bad. AND what the hell... random guyz decided that scarin a poor innocent soul like me.. (ahem).. was fun and it amused em to see me yelping and screaming for help when they released the big ugly cricket onto my stuff.

Damn im tired and zonked out... but i guess i gotta do at least something simple like stayin up for him to pass him his pressie on his bday... after how it hurt him.

OK... time for me to get crazy. Ready? 1, 2, 3...

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

U SOOOOOO cant believe this i swearrrrrr i dieddddddddddd entering "Diva".. the accessory shop... ITS THE HOTTESTTTTTTT SHOP ON THE PLANET I SWEARRRR

I ALMOST FAINTED SEEIN ALL THOSE BEAUTIFUL NECKALCES THEY WERE SOOOO DAMN BEAUTIFUL I JUZZZZZZZZZ FAINTED AT E SIGHT OF EMMMMM

okay... its official.. DIva is my favourite accessory shop. Forver 21 and ZAra are my favourite clothes shop.

I GOT JELLYBEANSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YAYAYYAYAAYYAYAYYA
i entered paradise again after a damn longggggg time... since i hardly had any time at all to go to town for months. CANDY EMPIRE!!!!!!! the hottest candy SHop on planet earth.

DAMN they hav every flavour ok! its almost like bertie bott's every flavour beans from harry potter. this lil bottle. soooo cuteeeeeee!!!

I saw e SINS shop cos i was eyeing on all e beautiful chocos.. and tried to see e name of e shop and its the shop that Vince talked about! WOW!

OKay im damn tiredddddddd.. FASTER COME HOME PLS!!!!!!! IM GG TO FAINT FROM FATIGUE ALR!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: