Thursday, March 15, 2007

Today is e most unfortunate day of my life. Someone must have been cursing me!!!

First.. i blacked out durin trg... when i havent blacked out for a damn long time.. What the hell happened to me.
I skipped one hopping lap cos i fell as i made a turn since i couldnt see anything while evryone hopped away merrily like little frogs.

Then as i walked out of cj... 966 drove past.
I was super patient..and waited for the nx one which took a century to come... and wen it finally came... I looked to the sky and thank the gods above... and den it drove PAST me again... cos it was too crowded.

Thank u v much mr. 966 bus driver. I cant wait to pop a thumb into ur sockets.

SO zhenyi, max and i were cursing our asses off till we had no more ass left.

and we decided to go to SJI to get the 960 since the waiting time is shorter. wich we did... and as we were makin our way to the raffles town club bus stop... a gorgeous 960 drove past.

I fainted.

And den my hp ran outta batt...

And when we finally got ourselves boarded onto a 960 bus... Vince said i shd alight and transit cos 960 takes forever to get there.

Very hot indeed.

Anyway.. i could study productively.. even tho the mac's music was retardedly playing away... But yay! i completed half of e wksht.

today is an accomplishing day cos i overcame a thrillion obstacles and i completed half of my bio wksht. Is that hot or what?

No comments: