Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I shall be a whiny bitch for a bit here.. bear with me.

Shall i emphasize on how this is e FIRST TIME IM DOIN SOMETHING SOOOO DARN HORRIBLY BCOS I MISINTERPRETED BOTH ECONS ESSAY QNS!!!!!!! SHall i emphasize on how i got e world's biggest
F grade. This is e first time in my life im gettin an effin F!!!!!!!! I am like sooooo pissed with myself
well but here's e worse part..apparently mom spoke to my form tcher abt me and my judo and how i havent been studyin much bcos of it when its sooo not true!
And now ms Lim has agreed to speak to the judo tcher to stop me from gg for trg regularly shd my CT grades be bad!!! OMG ill nvr be selected for team nationals that way!

AND NOW... Thanks to the MY fat little EFF

I can kiss goodbye to judo...my lil fire and passion.

funny how one careless mistake can ruin ur life

OMG

:'(

No comments: