Friday, March 16, 2007

okok since evryones talkin about e camp i shall rant about it too.

But i shall start with CCA judo trials...

It was superbly embarassing cos sir asked me to play with yimin and unfortunately... i landed too hard on my front... hitting my head as a result and got a heartburn. My heart stopped beating i SWEAR i could feel it! couldnt breathe.
And so i was making weird moaning noises while evryone includin e J1s stared and wondered what had happened. SOOOO EMBARASSING PLSSSSS

I tried to shut up but that stupid moaning wont stop.. cos my heart wont pump and i was panting at e same time... so weird toad-y noises came out. Embarassment beyond anything.

Judo camp rocked seriously... even tho i bet evryone came out with tons of bruises and abrasions.. aches and all.

I love e team! U guyz rock my sock.

We trained together.. cried together.. sweat and bled together..
e bonding we had durin e camp was seriosuly awesome. I love em all so much.

all in all.. it was a pretty inspiring camp.
distinguishing between 'hoping to win' and 'wanting to win'
I guess it seriously woke us up..i noe its hard with those strong opponents who have got much more experience than us but.. i guess thru e trgs ive had in judo.. ive learnt that nothign is impossible... so long as u set ur mind to it. Like the fact that i nvr thot id finish those set of trg but i did and blacked out in the end..and the fact tht id nvr in my wildest dream thot id win Gold.. but i did..
Thats why i love judo so much... it taught me so much about what i want in life.
Hoping to win is stupid... We want to win.

No comments: